Landsharks Parent Guidelines
In order to create a safe environment for our Landshark runners and families, please adhere to the following guidelines for our races. These guidelines are in place to help keep our races organized and fun for the kids and parents.
- Please park in designated areas only.
- Upon arrival, please locate your runner(s) school coach to receive race bib and then parents must proceed to designated spectator viewing area. The only adults allowed on in the infield are coaches and/or volunteers with a Landsharks' T-shirt.
- Exchange runners should check-in with the Site Director, who is in the Tie-dye or Bright yellow T-shirt.Your runner will receive their bib at that time.All runners are required to have a bib prior to racing.Bibs should be pinned on the back of the runners' shirt for ease of removal in the finish chute.
- Each race night all runners can run two races.A sprint followed by a mid-distance race.
- No parents or non-competing runners are allowed on the track with the runners.
- Following your runner's race, your child will find you in the designated parent viewing area. You are free to stay and watch the remainder of the races or depart if so desired.
- Have fun and cheer for all runners because, “Finishing is Winning!”