Coach Adam Robinson
570 452 5416
Periodically the team will do a neighborhood run around Raven Hills. The kids LOVE it. We appreciate when any and all parents join us to help run/walk/direct/sweep kids along the route. See map below for route. We'll announce on this site when the next run will be.
Neighborhood Run Map
Landsharks parents can use the SportsEngine mobile app to receive text updates, view the schedule and locations of events. Download the SportsEngine app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Once installed, the easiest way to find ROCKRIMMON is to search for Team ID: 1867119
Monday/Wednesday/Friday - 8:00-8:30am
Meeting place for parent meeting and ALL practices: playground/basketball courts behind the school
Landsharks Lightning Policy
1. We will monitor the weather via the Weather Bug App with Spark Function.
2. Activities shall be immediately suspended and all personnel directed to move to a safe area when the meter indicates lightning is within a 8-mile radius. Activities shall remain suspended until the device indicates there is no longer lightning within a 8-mile radius.
3. If the device fails or connectivity is poor, we will suspend activity when cloud-to-ground lightning is observed OR thunder is heard. We will quickly direct staff, participants and athletes to pre-determined shelter(s).
4. Once the practice/race has been suspended, we will wait at least 20 minutes after the last thunder or flash of lightning is witnessed, prior to resuming.
5. Any subsequent thunder or lightning, after the beginning of the 20-minute count, reset the clock and another 20-minute count should begin.
6. Please share the safety plan with others picking up your athlete.
7. Understand the evacuation process depending on the site lay out.