Fall 2018 Trailblazer Site Cross Country Race
2019 Spring Track Team
The first practice is scheduled for August 25 and the parent meeting will take place after the first practice by the Timberwolf.
Please meet at the school by the bench of the large playground for attendance and practice will take place on the field and trail behind the school.
Our practice dates will be: August 25 and 27th. September 1, 2, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, and 24th.
Landsharks Lightning Policy
1. We will monitor the weather via the Weather Bug App with Spark Function.
2. Activities shall be immediately suspended and all personnel directed to move to a safe area when the meter indicates lightning is within a 8-mile radius. Activities shall remain suspended until the device indicates there is no longer lightning within a 8-mile radius.
3. If the device fails or connectivity is poor, we will suspend activity when cloud-to-ground lightning is observed OR thunder is heard. We will quickly direct staff, participants and athletes to pre-determined shelter(s).
4. Once the practice/race has been suspended, we will wait at least 20 minutes after the last thunder or flash of lightning is witnessed, prior to resuming.
5. Any subsequent thunder or lightning, after the beginning of the 20-minute count, reset the clock and another 20-minute count should begin.
6. Please share the safety plan with others picking up your athlete.
7. Understand the evacuation process depending on the site lay out.