The Registration "Odyssey Elementary" is not currently available.
Landsharks parents can use the SportsEngine mobile application to receive text updates, view the schedule and locations of events. The SportsEngine app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Once installed, the easiest way to find YOUR SCHOOL is to search for Team ID: 1869479
First Practice - March 31st @ 715am
Parent Meeting - April 2nd @ 720am
Odyssey Elementary School
We will meet at the front of Odyssey. Attendance and warm up will be in the Odyssey gym and workouts will take place at Pring Ranch Park (on top of the hill behind the school).
Tuesday's & Thursday's
7:15am - 8:00am
First Practice! - March 31st
April 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30
Landsharks is striving to build character in each athlete that we meet. Every practice and race gives coaches the opportunity to BUILD ATHLETES OF CHARACTER!!!
BAofC will be reviewed and applied at every practice and meet to help your athletes set specific goals for both the day and the season!!
Building Athletes of Character Agreement
I will be a good sport
I will use kind words
I will encourage my teammates
I will be prepared for practice
I will listen to instructions
I will be respectful to my coaches, volunteers and teammates
Should I choose to not follow this agreement, I understand...
1st offence I will receive verbal warning from coach
2nd offence I will have to sit out for practice and parents will be notified
3rd offence I may be removed from the Landsharks team
Races will take place at
DOHERTY HIGH SCHOOL
Races will be held on Sundays at 3:00 pm on
RUNNERS SHOULD ARRIVE BY 2:30 P.M.
Our schedule of events
2:30 Runners and Coaches Arrive-
2:35 Coaches Meeting
2:40 Parent Volunteers meet the Site Director on the infield for course assignments
2:55 Star Spangled Banner
3:00 Races Begin
Race #1: All Runner’s will race the 50m run, followed by their choice of a 400m OR an 800m run.
Race #2: All Runner’s will race the 100m run, followed by their choice of a 400m OR an 800m run.
Race #3: All Runner’s will race the 200m run, followed by their choice of a 400m OR an 1600m run.
****Event order may vary based on location****
Landsharks Lightning Policy
1. We will monitor the weather via the Weather Bug App with Spark Function.
2. Activities shall be immediately suspended and all personnel directed to move to a safe area when the meter indicates lightning is within a 8-mile radius. Activities shall remain suspended until the device indicates there is no longer lightning within a 8-mile radius.
3. If the device fails or connectivity is poor, we will suspend activity when cloud-to-ground lightning is observed OR thunder is heard. We will quickly direct staff, participants and athletes to pre-determined shelter(s).
4. Once the practice/race has been suspended, we will wait at least 20 minutes after the last thunder or flash of lightning is witnessed, prior to resuming.
5. Any subsequent thunder or lightning, after the beginning of the 20-minute count, reset the clock and another 20-minute count should begin.
6. Please share the safety plan with others picking up your athlete.
7. Understand the evacuation process depending on the site lay out.
In order to create a safe environment for our Landshark runners and families, please adhere to the following guidelines for our races. These guidelines are in place to help keep our races organized and fun for the kids and parents.