Tuesdays and Thursdays
3:30 pm to 4:15 pm
(will meet coaches at 3:15 on Elementary Playground)
Please make sure all runners are prepared for practice and meets!
Good running shoes are a must as well as a water bottle.
The weather is unpredictable so please make sure the runners are dressed appropriately.
Please be sure your child is dressed for practice. They should wear comfortable clothing and good running shoes.
Please bring a water bottle!
Parents please be prompt when picking up your children from practice.
Landsharks Lightning Policy
1. We will monitor the weather via the Weather Bug App with Spark Function.
2. Activities shall be immediately suspended and all personnel directed to move to a safe area when the meter indicates lightning is within a 8-mile radius. Activities shall remain suspended until the device indicates there is no longer lightning within a 8-mile radius.
3. If the device fails or connectivity is poor, we will suspend activity when cloud-to-ground lightning is observed OR thunder is heard. We will quickly direct staff, participants and athletes to pre-determined shelter(s).
4. Once the practice/race has been suspended, we will wait at least 20 minutes after the last thunder or flash of lightning is witnessed, prior to resuming.
5. Any subsequent thunder or lightning, after the beginning of the 20-minute count, reset the clock and another 20-minute count should begin.
6. Please share the safety plan with others picking up your athlete.
7. Understand the evacuation process depending on the site lay out.