Registrations for the Fall XC has reached capacity.
We hope you can join us for the 2024 Spring Track season.
Financial Assistance Applications will be available, for those who qualify, from January 2nd -January 30th.
2024 Spring Track registration opens February 1st at 9:00 a.m.
Odyssey Landsharks Run Club
How to download the Sports Engine App
September 12, 2023
Allies students will stay over at Allies until 3:30, then you will come over to the Odyssey Gym to change clothes, fill your water bottle, & have a quick snack.
Tuesday/Thursday thru October 10, 2023
Please pick up your students at 4:45 in front of Odysseys main door by the flag pole.
3:45-4:45 Meet in the gym at 3:30 to change clothes, fill up your water bottle, & have a quick snack
We will warm up in the gym where we meet. If weather is nice we will go to the park behind our playground or use the black top basketball court. If weather is bad we will stay in the gym for practice.
Meets are scheduled at Doherty High School at 2:00 pm on the following Sunday afternoons:
Schedule of events
Runners and Coaches Arrive
Parent Volunteers meet the Site Director for specific course assignments
Star Spangled Banner
K-1st/2nd: 1/2 mile
2nd-6th: 1 mile or 1.5 mile
***Heats will be decided by Site Director on meet day***
1 lap - .5 mile, 2 laps - 1 mile, 3 laps - 1.5 mile
Landsharks Lightning Policy
1. We will monitor the weather via the Weather Bug App with Spark Function.
2. Activities shall be immediately suspended, and all personnel directed to move to a safe area when the meter indicates lightning is within an 8-mile radius. Activities shall remain suspended until the device indicates there is no longer lightning within an 8-mile radius.
3. If the device fails or connectivity is poor, we will suspend activity when cloud-to-ground lightning is observed OR thunder is heard. We will quickly direct staff, participants and athletes to pre-determined shelter(s).
4. Once the practice/race has been suspended, we will wait at least 20 minutes after the last thunder or flash of lightning is witnessed, prior to resuming.
5. Any subsequent thunder or lightning, after the beginning of the 20-minute count, reset the clock and another 20-minute count should begin.
6. Please share the safety plan with others picking up your athlete.
7. Understand the evacuation process depending on the site layout.
In order to create a safe environment for our Landshark runners and families, please adhere to the following guidelines for our races. These guidelines are in place to help keep our races organized and fun for the kids and parents.